Here is a guide to all the games and events at the Club Penguin May Fair!
In Tumbleweed Town, you can play Balloon Pop. My advice for this game is to stay low on the trampoline all the way at the bottom and hit the balloons to the side from there.
For the Memory Card Game, simply match any two cards with the same picture.
For Puffle Shuffle, track the 3 Puffles and the hats’ movements carefully. Blinking might make you miss!
There’s a Members-only game called Bulls Eye where you can throw snowballs at various crabs and Herbert.
Members can also visit the Wagon Wheel, which is a Ferris Wheel.
You can play Feed-A-Puffle at Galaxy Park. Simply aim and click at a Puffle’s mouth to feed it.
You can also play Super Hero Bounce, which requires you to collect crystals in order to keep bouncing up. The game ends when you fail to keep bouncing up.
In Virtual World, you can collect items that pop up (such as fish, coffee, and apples) to collect tickets!
For Lunar Launch, click when the hammer gets to the center target and hold for a stronger hammer swing.
Members can ride The Space Squid by clicking on the tracks near the boarding platform. Your penguin will be riding it automatically!
Ye Olde Castle
At Ye Olde Castle, Members can throw snowballs at Medieval Monsters!
You can also go on the slide.
Members can ride the Marooned Lagoon. I transformed into the crab and was able to go on all the rides at Pirate Park.
You can also collect tickets by bumping into the obstacles with the boat signs at Buccaneer Boats!
You can play Puffle Paddle and try to keep the Puffle in the air with a paddle!
To play Puffle Soaker, soak the Puffles and not the penguins with water. Duck at anything thrown at you!
Enjoy the May Fair!
Hello fellow penguins!
The May Fair has begun today, and here are the latest cheats and secrets for it.
When you first log into Club Penguin, you will receive a ticket.
Click on the ticket in the top right corner of the screen to view the prizes and costumes you can win with tickets from the May Fair!
As you can see, there are prizes for both members, non-members, and everybody!
Members can also transform into different specialty costumes.
You can also dance or wave with each costume to see their own special moves!
This is the dragon flying up when you wave:
The dragon roars when you dance.
For your first free item, wait for the concert to start at The Park (where you first spawn when you log in).
When the band starts to play, click on any of the penguins playing an instrument and you will receive a Penguin Band Giveaway.
Here are rooms that are part of the May Fair. There are games in each of these rooms that you can play to earn tickets!
You can also do the Daily Spin at The Park to receive tickets or coins!
Enjoy the May Fair! Make sure to check the prizes every day since there are ones that will be unlocked at a further date.
Hello fellow penguins!
Here is a guide on how to get the Rainbow Puffle in Club Penguin.
1) First, go to the Pet Shop located in the Plaza
2) Click on the purple Puffle Handbook located next to “Adopt a Puffle”
3) Click on the Rainbow puffle
4) Click on “How to Adopt”
5) Click on “Go to Puffle Hotel”
6) Once you’re at the Puffle Hotel, click on the bulletin board located near the Rainbow Puffle Fountain
7) Click on “Go there!” underneath your first Task
8) Click on the weights or the treadmill to have your Puffle start exercising!
9) Once your Puffle has exercised for a couple of seconds, click on the Task icon located on the bottom right corner of the screen
10) Collect your coins (150 coins) and your member item (Puffle Trainers)
11) After 20 minutes, go back and groom your Puffle by clicking on one of the salon chairs
12) Collect your 150 coins and Puffle Groomer Outfit
13) After 20 minutes, work on your third task and click on “Go there!” to feed your Puffle
14) Walk up to a table with a Puffle dish picture on it and click it to feed your Puffle
15) Click on your Task icon to collect your coins and Puffle Hotel Cap
16) After 20 minutes, click on your Task icon to complete you final task. Click on “Go there!”
17) Click on a napping sofa to rest your Puffle
18) Click on the Task icon to collect your coins and member item
19) Collect your bonus items as well
20) To adopt your Rainbow Puffle, click on “Go there!” in the “Adopt a Rainbow Puffle!” box.
21) A Rainbow Canon will appear. Click on it and it will launch you to your Rainbow Puffle
22) Click on the Rainbow Puffles and a Puffle will “select” you as its owner. You will now have a Rainbow Puffle!
Enjoy your Rainbow Puffle!
Hello fellow penguins!
The Club Penguin Skatepark is filled with many secrets for both members and non-members. Check them out below:
First: Open up your map and click on the Skatepark
If you are a member, you can purchase your skateboards at the skatepark
Skating the half-pipe:
To skate the half-pipe, simply click on any arrow just once and your penguin will walk towards it and skate (or slide) down the half-pipe automatically.
Grinding the rail:
To grind the rail, click on the arrow once and your penguin will walk towards it and skate down on the railing.
Skating the last ramp:
Simply click on the arrow on the last ramp next to the half-pipe to skate it.
Skating on the bench:
You can also skate/grind on the bench by clicking the far left part of it!